Easter made easy – follow this shopping trail and indulge, style and wrap up your celebrations in six convenient stops!
1. Start your Easter hunt at Jocelyn Provisions, where you can find sweet, egg-shaped cookies and mouth-watering hot crossed buns that are perfect to share (or not). Be sure to pre-order their handmade chocolates, biscuits and pastries before they hop out the door.
2. Continue the hunt at The Nut Market – with a range spanning from both imported and local suppliers; you will find an eggcellent range of chocolate in all forms of deliciousness (i.e. dark, white, praline and moo-free) and shapes… Your basket will fill up quickly.
3. Style your home with a visit to Pottery Barn – with an extensive range of Easter themed crockery, table settings and cushions, you will be the host with the most as you showcase your festive themed spread.
4. Be sure to compliment the theming with delicate floral arrangements from Phoebe Stevens Flowers. Hot tip: tulips and roses will be in season so opt for something bright to bring an extra pop of colour to your styling.
5. Score brownie points with the kids by following the trail to Pottery Barn Kids! Pick up a woven basket to hold all those yummy Easter treats plus, a soft rabbit teddy is sure to top off the gift.
6. Wrap up the hunt (literally) at Kova Lifestyle, where a huge selection of wrapping paper, cards and ribbon is at the ready!
March 6, 2018