Following the latest Queensland Government update, James St retailers’ opening hours, restrictions and operating requirements will vary to ensure COVID.19 Safe Plans are adhered to.
When visiting James St you must carry and wear a mask at all times. If you need a new mask, we’ve listed where you can buy one below.
- CAMILLA (Online and in-store)
- Gail Sorronda (Online and in-store)
- Gorman (Online and in-store)
- Museum of Small Things (In-store)
- Priceline (Online and In-store)
- Richards and Richards (In-store)
- Silk Laundry (Online and in-store)
- Seed Heritage (Online and in-store)
Trading Hours and Bookings
Please check with retailers directly for trading hours, bookings and other Terms and Conditions.
For regular James St news, watch the @jamesstbne Instagram Stories for the retailer and precinct updates.
Remember if you’re feeling unwell, please re-think your plans and get tested to keep our community safe and open.
Stay safe, be kind to each other and carry a face mask at all times.
Note: During such a rapidly changing time, James St is striving to update all information and trading hours as soon as possible. All information is correct at the time of sharing but customers are encouraged to contact individual retailers directly if uncertain.
August 2, 2021