MCUL is next week!!! Here is your official itinerary for the night – start planning!
- To kick things off, be at the main staging area at 6PM (located in the car park next to Harveys Bar + Bistro) where marie claire editor, Nicky Briger will announce how, where and when to score a must-have marie claire gift bag! Follow her queues and nab a goodie bag – there are countless treats inside this year plus, one bag will include a mega-treat thanks to Camilla valued over $600! #winning
- The gifts will keep on giving at Assembly Label – head in-store to receive a free gift whilst you chat to the designer duo behind the brand, Daniel Oliver and Damien Horan. While you’re at it, be sure to check out their stunning new collection featuring hues of coal, oatmeal and khaki.
- Next up, cross the road to catch the excitement of the marie claire Hub (previously Kit & Ace). Here, you will be treated to unique shop-in-shop experience compliments of The Daily Edited, Silk Laundry, M.A.C Pro, Clickon Furniture and Lavish Platters. The marie claire fashion editorial team will also be in attendance displaying curated looks from Wolfe and Ordnance and David Jones – head in-store for all the tips and tricks for the season ahead.
- Next stop – Aje. Meet the amazing minds behind the exquisite styles, Adrian Norris and Edwina Forest. Also… Enjoy 15% off your purchases while you’re at it.
- 8PM – listen out for the sound of girl band Haiku Hands and run (don’t walk!) towards the music (they will be performing at the main staging area in the car park next to Harveys Bar + Bistro)!!
- Haiku Hands will wind down at 9PM, then it’s time for you to wind up… Right?! Grab your friends and head over to Sixes and Sevens or Gerard’s Bar where the music will continue until late!
- Lastly, have you booked a hotel room? End your MCUL night with luxury loving Sage hotels! They are offering a 15% discount with the coupon Reserve a room ASAP – ain’t nobody ever want to leave James St!
March 12, 2018