As the temperature heats up, so does the desire to strip down to nothing but your favourite togs, a killer pair of shades and a straw fedora.
Early morning beach swims and Sunday afternoons by the pool are practically written into the Queensland summertime ritual, meaning one pair of togs is never enough.
Whether you’re going to be living it luxe on Hamilton Island, or holidaying with the family at Straddy, here at James Street, we have your swimwear needs sorted.
- ‘A World Between’ Twist Front One Piece by Camilla
- ‘Mine! Mine!’ One Piece by Gorman
- Hydra Perforated Halter Bikini by Zimmermann
- Penelope Bikini Top and Miranda Bottom by Kookai
- Girls Club Bikini by Pageant available at Blonde Venus
- Palm Bikini in Snake by Melissa Odabash available at Calexico
November 18, 2014