Just like every day on James Street, we want anyone who visits James Street Food & Wine Trail from Thursday 29 July to Sunday 1 August to feel safe doing so.
Trail Days | Thursday 29 – Sunday 1 August
Each participating venue is responsible for complying with the Qld Government’s latest Covid Safe Industry Plans. Please contact stores directly for this information.
Market Day | Sunday 1 August
At this stage, there are no restrictions on outdoor events, however James Street Initiative and the James Street Food & Wine Trail production team are monitoring updates by Qld Government daily.
On the day, all Patrons must check-in using the Check In Qld Government App or manually on the paper form provided.
By entering, all Patrons must confirm that:
- They do not have COVID-19, and are not awaiting test results for COVID-19, or otherwise have reason to suspect that they have contracted COVID-19;
- They have not been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last fourteen (14) days or have reason to believe they have contracted COVID-19;
- They have not been directed to quarantine or self-isolate by a government representative or medical personnel;
- They are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 as published by Qld Health.
- If any Patron or person you are visiting the Festival with, cannot make the warranties above, they must not attend the Festival.
- If a patron feels sick, call 13 Health (13 43 25 84) and stay at home.
- Patrons are encouraged to wash and sanitise hands regularly and maintain personal social distancing where appropriate.
Thank you for keeping our community safe.
July 19, 2021